Thursday, April 20, 2017

The All Natural Face vegan cosmetics

Love this indie company that makes as their name suggests, all natural vegan cosmetics. They have a variety of face powder, blush, eyeshadows, lip products, mascara etc. You can find them on Etsy. I have tried one of their bronzers before called Warmth which is very pretty. Today I received an eyeshadow called Cherry Bomb that I've been wanting for my collection. 

I got the eyeshadow plus two samples- an eyeshadow called Mystique and a gel medium for using eyeshadow powder as eyeliner.

Cherry Bomb is a gorgeous deep red with bluish duochrome. Mystique looks grey in the jar but is a gorgeous silvery grey with light violet duochrome. So pretty!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I use their blush and love it.

The All Natural Face said...

thank you for the shout out! gorgeous pictures! those are 2 of my personal favs:)

:)crystal